Safety rules for flammable products：
1. Do not allow flammable substances to be placed near open flames and near the test area.
2. Open flames should not be stored around flammable substances: lit gas (alcohol) lights, burning matches, etc.
3. When using distilled or sublimated flammable substances should pay attention to:
(1) Do not use open flame heating, heating available water (oil) bath, hot plate or electric sand bath, there should be no open fire around;
(2) The test equipment should be tight airtight;
(3) below the distillation unit, there should be a metal tray, (80-100 cm high);
(4) The workplace should be well ventilated, surrounded by flammable materials;
(5) wear protective glasses when working.
4. The total amount of flammable substances stored in the laboratory shall not exceed 3 kg, each of which shall not exceed 1 kg. With the use of access, after use to return to a special storage location.
5. In case of water flammable substances (such as phosphorus, sodium peroxide, sodium, potassium, etc.) should not be thrown into the waste bucket. Any substance that can cause fire (such as used oil, waste organic solvents) should be collected in a special container in a safe place and should not be randomly placed. Prohibit the nature of the contradiction, can cause explosive combustibles stored together. Use should leave a safe distance.
6. In the event of a fire accident, first remove all heat sources, shut down gas and electric gates, and then cover the fire-place with sand or asbestos cloth or extinguish with a fire extinguisher such as carbon tetrachloride. In addition to alcohol, chemical fire, water fire.
7. Should always check the fire protection equipment, such as fire extinguishers, sand, asbestos and felt.
8. When the heating, distillation and other work related to the use of fire, there should be someone responsible for the management, are not allowed to leave. Turn off the heat after use.
9. Flammable, especially volatile combustibles, should be stored in a closed container and not allowed to be stored in open, uncovered containers.
10. Flammable substances, alcohols, ethers, acetone, benzene, toluene, phenol, gasoline, carbon disulfide, phosphorus, sodium peroxide, potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium carbide.
11. Do distillation purification or distillation test, you must use open flame heating, the number of each distillate must not exceed 100 ml, near the store are not allowed to store flammable substances, fire safety measures should be at the same time.
Safety rules for explosive products：
1. Prevention due to internal and external pressure difference caused by the explosion measures,
(1) Carefully check all instruments for vacuum operation for cracks. Do not use cracked instruments;
(2) should be checked before use container vacuum degree of compliance. Check the container should be wrapped with good;
(3) Check the safety signs and fire safety measures.
2. When using the cylinder, pay attention to the use within the inspection cycle and require:
(1) Do not subject the cylinder to impact or impact. Do not use the back of people or scrolling underground luck bottle. Standing with the use of fixed measures. Gas nozzle can not open people;
(2) cylinders can not be placed in the electric furnace, heating near, can not be placed in the sun exposure. Do not smoke beside gas cylinders;
(3) cylinders must have a pressure relief valve to use;
(4) oxygen bottles, oxygen meter and catheter, contact with oil is prohibited.
3. Explosive dangerous drugs (sodium peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, concentrated perchlorate, etc.), only a small part of the laboratory, and should be kept in a cool dry place.
4. Prohibit the nature of the conflict can cause the burning explosion items stored together or the use of security distance is not enough, such as:
(1) Do not contact concentrated sulfuric acid and crystalline potassium permanganate;
(2) Do not grind potassium chlorate together with organic matter;
(3) Do not grind salt with organic matter. Organics must not be mixed with concentrated nitric acid and heated.
5. Copper acetylene, silver acetylene powder most likely to explode, so when the test is completed, it and the solution fell to the outdoors with the soil buried.
6. Use ether, the first method should be checked for the presence of peroxide ether: Take 10 ml of ether into the test tube, add 10 ml of freshly prepared 10% potassium iodide solution 1 ml, shake for 1 minute, such as the ether layer was yellow, you can not use This ether.
KOUDX(Shanghai Koudx Industry Technology Co., Ltd.) is a professional provider of industrial safety and environmental protection solutions. Based on the concept of market and customer demand, our fire safety cabinet was developed in accordance with the standards of OSHA 29 CER 1910.106 and NFPA CODE30. It is widely used in petrochemical industry, industrial manufacturing, university laboratories, food industry, automobile industry manufacturing, new energy and other industries.
We sincerely hope that in the journey of KOUDX's continuous development and expansion, we will be able to get the full support of our distributor partners in China and abroad, and have more long-term strategic partners, development together and achieve a win-win situation. Welcome to contact us (86) 400-168-8090, you can visit our website www.koudx.com for the detail information.